Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hallelujah! We've arrived....

Yes, that's right, the Lincolns have joined the 21st century. After an epic battle involving almost every effort known to man, we finally got high-speed internet a few days ago (hence the reason I'm able to do this right now). It's like what I'd imagine someone feeling after just getting indoor plumbing. So with high-speed comes a blog. We've been looking forward to this so that we can keep our friends and family better updated on our goings-on and more importantly our pictures. I can't promise I'm going to be really good at keeping it updated ALL the time (heck, this is a whole new world to me), but I'll try my best.

2 comments:

Callie said...

WOOHOO! I am the very first comment ever on your blog! I am so glad you were finally blessed with the miracle of high-speed internet, and I look forward to reading your blog now (so update it often!)
Very cute family pic! I love the brown and blue theme!:)

Jarad said...

YEAH!! It's cute. Thanks for the fun movie night. You know I love to watch movies on the hard gym floor.