Monday, December 15, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus...

We just had our church Christmas brunch and there was a special visitor... When he made his surprise entrance into the room right by where Lexi was sitting, she about flew out her seat she was so surprised. She quickly ran away trying to play it cool! Overall they really had fun and gorged themselves on like 4 large cinnamon rolls each. Later Lexi told me "That wasn't the REAL santa!" I asked why she thought that and she continued to give me a list of minute details she observed that led to her reasoning. The most obvious being that there was velcro on the back of his suit and the real Santa would have a nicer suit than that, duh! I guess we might have to be a little more careful around her now that she is older and more observant than I thought.


Colton just lit up when he got to sit on Santa's lap mostly because he thought his beard looked tasty!


Here's Ty posing with his "ladies" on each arm, Robyn and Taylor



6 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

tooo cute. We didn't have a santa this year i'm not sure why. looks liek they had a blast

Callie said...

So cute! My girls run from Santa, always. They really dislike him. Avery hid behind me at the mall today when we saw him. I love Tyler's expression in the last pic...priceless. Wish we could have been there, but as you know, we were busy with other "things"...blah!! Glad you enjoyed yourselves! :)

Jarad said...

Colton was my favorite. I love how into Santa he was, Santa has very cool hair!

Shannon said...

Hey Alyssa! I just got your Christmas card yesterday and wanted to check out your blog. I can't believe how cute and big your kids are? How is everything in Colorado? We miss it and wish we were still there. It looks like you guys are doing great. Are you still singing? We have a blog as well that you can check out. It is shannonandallen.blogspot.com.

Heidi said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's been a while, thanks for keeping us in the loop about your family. Merry Christmas to all the Lincolns!
-Andy Rizley & family

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

wow! You went from my college roommate who had lost her spleen to the blogging queen! Hooray for you! Your family is gorgeous. Miss you!
brandi