Monday, April 6, 2009

I was tagged...


Ok, so apparently Sarah tagged me a while ago but I just saw it, so.... here it is. The 6th picture in my 6th folder... Lexi had just turned 3 and Tyler 1. Cutie-patooties, right?! I love Lexi's crazy hair, it used to be sooo unruly (wait it still is)! Do you love the red-eye? OK, so now I tag 6 more people and you're supposed to do the same thing (6th picture in your 6th folder), and the lucky people are.... Callie, Rochelle, Heidi, Trish, Shannon & Kristen..and GO!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

What a cute picture...actually the picture is only cute because the kids in it are so cute!!! I love seeing them when they are so little...hey, did you see that I tagged you too? ;-)

Have a great weekend!!!

Callie said...

Wow, how time flies...I think that's what they looked like when I first moved here! So cute!! Okay, my picture will be up sooooon....