Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Alaska trip


In an attempt to catch up just a bit on our blog, here is some information about the Alaskan cruise Nate and I took in Septemeber with my parents. There are just WAYYY too many pictures to post here, so I encourage you all (no, I ORDER you all) to click on the link to our picasa web albums in the top right hand corner and then click on our Alaska trip album. There you'll see more pictures than you probably want of our time on our cruise. There is some breath-taking scenery.

Overall, like I've told many of you already, it was a cold, wet time, but absolutely WONDERFUL! We all got a little dizzy and sea-sick at times, but not too bad. As an added bonus we were able to see some family in Juneau we haven't seen in years and years and also some good friends from high school in Skagway (of all places). So let me say THANK YOU once again to Nate's parents who came to our house and stayed with our kids all week. That meant sooo much to us and our kiddos had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa. Also, THANK YOU of course to my parents who gave us this opportunity and let us "tag along" with them on this great trip. This would obviously have never happened without either set of parents. We feel very blessed!

No comments: