Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tyler's baptism and Easter

Tyler was able to be baptized on Easter weekend this year, which made it extra fun to have family come to visit.
 
My mom bought the kids cute, cute easter outfits and I almost forgot to take pictures of them.  So here's the best we could get after church. 

Seconds later.... this is what we got.  This is more like it!
 
 
 I love this picture of Tyler looking at the baptismal font before it started. (Wish I could get the pics to rotate on here).
 
 In their whites.
 
 Egg hunt time
 
Tyler with one of his best buddies, Collin that happened to be getting baptized on the same day.
 
Ty looking sharp in his suit with Grandad Butler
 
Some cuddle time with Gramma Suzie
 
 
McKinley got to go to the Olympic Training Center with Nate and cousins.  As you can tell, she was pretty excited about it :)

 
 The Lincoln girls are all champions in my book

 
 
OK, this was too perfect....caught red-handed!
 
 
What the??  This is what my kids do on spring break, how about yours? :)

No comments: