Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Easter (ok I'm a month late, sorry)!

Well I finally got around to posting some of these pictures. Here's my two little bunnies complete with bunny teeeth (crack me up). Notice the abundance of snow in the background...Merry Christmas, wait, er, I mean Happy Easter! Here's our third bunny, he wasn't left out of the fun (although we didn't give him any bunny teeth). Also if you look closely you'll see Lexi's doll has a matching dress on, too cute, thanks Gramma!
Colton's first easter, just wait 'til he realizes how much candy he's missing out on.


Ok, so we ditched the teeth and ears for atleast one picture. Looks like Lexi could use a few extra teeth though :)



Here are our scavengers looking at their loot after an successful easter egg hunt with our friends the Bass family. It ended up being a nice, relaxing easter, where it was easy to focus on the true meaning of the holiday (although you can't tell that from the pictures).





No comments: