Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mr. 'T' is in the house!

So, the night before Mother's Day I was out at the grocery store and I came back to find this.... Apparently Nate got a little creative with the clippers. I was not so happy at first, especially since we were going to church in the morning.

This picture of Lexi is out of order, but cute just the same.
Anyway, so Nate finally convinced me Tyler can only get away with this for a couple more months, we should let him live it up. But I couldn't stand the mohawk all the way in the back, so I made him even it up so you can't really tell he has a mohawk from the back.


Tyler has such curly hair that it naturally sticks up, so no product needed. Except it's so curly it's really more a "mo-fro" rather than a mohawk. Tyler's still really proud of it though (maybe as much as Nate is)!




Our cuties enjoying some beautiful May weather.




Gotta love the tulips, just wish they'd last longer...


My MEN!!



Here's Colton sporting his "Bozo the clown" hair-do. It's still a mystery where his red hair came from.

This is a picture of Lexi and Tyler's soccer team after their last game.



They had so much fun playing soccer, especially being on the same team (I know I loved that!). They both improved greatly since the start of it. Lexi did especially great! She was one of two scorers on the team. That dog in the middle is Rufus, he sat behind the goal so our team knew where to kick the ball. Let me tell you, it didn't seem to help much, but it was sure cute!




Here we are at our friends' Lance and Chandler's b-day party. I wish I had a bucket for balance! I'll just use Lexi and Tyler as a crutch :)













2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

you look fantastic!!!!!!!! i wish i looked as good as you lol. i love the flowers i wish i could plant those here but the heat would kill them off. LOL

MJ said...

Cute pictures! I love Tyler's mohawk! You guys are such a cute little family!

That's so fun that Tyler and Lexi got to play on the same team together....I'm excited for Taylor to play someday soon. It looks so fun!