Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alyssa's B-day celebration

Right after McKinley's blessing, we celebrated my birthday with my parents and my niece who stayed with us for a few days after the blessing. It was such a nice day! It actually makes 2 year in a row that we were able to celebrate Father's Day and my birthday together with my parents.

I woke up to streamers and balloons around the house thanks to my wonderful kiddos. My parents got me this beautiful painting that was quite fitting to represent me, Lexi and McKinley in our three white dresses (Lexi will be getting baptized in February).


One of the best parts of the day was when we went to White Fence Farms in Denver. We'd heard it was a neat place so went to check it out. There were lots of fun things to see and do there. In the barn/ store there was this display of the constitution and the patriotic family that we are had to get the photo opp :)




Tyler lovin' the tire swing


Those are the cutest farm animals I've ever seen...my kids and my niece Alyxe and my dad.



Pretty little water garden


This one cracks me up... mis padres.


It also had a petting zoo, complete with stinky pigs and all



Maybe my family was meant for farm life after all.............maybe not!
Anyway if you're in Colorado and you haven't been to White Fence Farms, you might want to give it a try. They have family style dining with good ol' home cookin' and they also have a 2- story slide in the silo and a great playground and lots of other stuff.
It was such a nice day - thanks everyone!
(Sorry I posted this picture again by mistake and can't delete it)







No comments: