Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pretty baby, T-ball Tyler & Fun with Family

After we had McKinley's blessing in June, my parents and my niece statyed with us a little longer, like I mentioned earlier. It was so nice to spend time with them and for them to have some extra time with McKinley.

My dad spent a little time coaching Tyler a bit on his T-ball game.


We all attended two of Tyler's T-ball games that week. I think Ty really loved his big cheering section. Here's his St. Louis Cardinals team. They were all so cute to watch. As you can see Tyler was much taller than most of the kids.

Tyler really made a lot of improvement over the season. He ended up getting a REAL bat and baseball and glove and a sweet cardinals hat. He had a blast.


Ty at bat






Don't know if you can see his face in this above picture, but he's being goofy, which we could often find him being in the outfield. There were often times we'd have to yell "Tyler- RUN!" or "Stop lifting your shirt up" or "Stop filling your hat with dirt!" etc. He had a hard time focusing, but he did get better and had a lot of fun:)
Love this action shot (and the dimple)



While my family was here we also spent a lot of time taking countless pictures of the baby.


Kinners is OUT as my dad holds her. I love it when her mouth hangs open when she's sleeping. You can't tell here, but she was totally sleeping with one eye open too - so funnny.

McKinley loved when Alyxe held her too. My niece is really good with babies, it was so nice to have her here.

Having some daily chat time with my favorite baby girl as she tells me all her stories.


Colton is subtly telling us the baby is stinky in this picture. He holds his nose and yells with much enthusiasm..."YUCK!!! GROSS!!!"













No comments: