Thursday, October 27, 2011

July 2011

 This year we celebrated 4th of July with some friends at a nice backyard BBQ.

What's July 4th without juicy watermelon?

 And a big messy cookie?  Live it up, Kinners!!


Summer swimming lessons.  What a look, Tyler!

This year was Colton's first to take swimming lessons.  I love to see all his little classmates in a row.

Those monkeys had so much fun!

I was never able to get a great shot of Lexi, but she improved a lot this go around!

Here's my little buddy just kickin' back watching big sister & brothers having fun in the water.  As long as she had a continuous supply of snacks, she was good :)

 Wrestling = brotherly love!


Getting our feet wet at the fountain at America the Beautiful park.



So McKinley had several "boo-boo" moments and they all happened to be within a few days.  I caught her with some of the funniest expressions while showing off her war wounds.


OK, this next one makes me laugh so hard, because she looks so pitiful & disheveled, complete with crazy hair & food on her face.  Yet she's still so stinkin' cute ( I think)!

 Hahahahaha - love the drool, but not the black eye.  Poor thing!


We also had my cousin's family come for a quick visit on July.  It was so crazy to see how BIG all her kids are now.  We took a tour of Cave of the Winds in Manitou Springs together & had a ball.  Here's the view from the top.  Our three year olds gaging the distance to the ground - yikes!

 Love our city!!

Watch your head!  One of my cousin's sons who is very tall had to do a whole lotta ducking.

 Tyler & David became good buddies real fast.  So cute!

 Some of the really cool stalagmites & stalactites underground!


No, you don't have double vision - they're twins and I think they might be the most polite 16 yr. old boys I've ever met!!  McKinley had them wrapped around her little fingers :)
It was so great spend time with them!  It'd had been a long time since we were able to catch up.


No comments: