Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011

Sibling bonding while carving pumpkins.  This year we actually tried baking the pumpkin seeds.  The kids seemed to love them, at least at first.  I guess we might make that a new tradition.


"Arrrg!"


Lexi- a vampire queen?? Her invention.  She looks pretty cool though, I think.


McKinley as  pretty princess (of course).  I couldn't decide which picture was cuter, so I posted them both :)

 
Our dressed- up crew

 
Pirate pals ( at out church's Halloween party)



Hands down....best costume EVER!!!  This is my friend's little girl & she made this costume.  Isn't it amazing?!  Ooompa- doompa- doompa-dee-doo

 

I kinda copped-out this Halloween & dressed as a mechanic.  I wiped some dirt from the tire rim on my face to complete the "costume".  I know, pretty lame.

The kiddos were happy to pass out some candy at our trunk-or-treat after their buckets were full.

Tyler's the cutest toothless Harry Potter I've ever seen :)

We went trick-or-treating with a few friends in this awesome neighborhood downtown.  All the houses in that area get sooo into it  (as you can see).

It was so much fun!  And maybe a little freaky at times.

No comments: