Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our M&M's 1st birthday

Our little Wonder Woman turned 1!! (These pj's were actually mine as a baby)

I thought I'd just post a bunch of pictures of her on her speical day because she's just so darn cute!!


I haven't been able to catch it on camera, but McKinley stands on her own & has begun to walk by herself some since this picture.


It's my party & I can cry if I want to!!


All this partyin' has tuckered me out!!


Since McKinley Madison is our lil' m&m, I tried to make her cake look like one (if there were pink m&m's)

She's obviously in amazement of her beautiful cake ;)  haha!

It's  a tradition in our family that I make the birthday kid a little personal- sized heart cake when they turn 1.
McKinley was pretty dainty at first with hers.  I'm sure it was all such a shock for her, because we're kinda prudes when it comes to what our babies eat.  She had next to no sugar at all her whole first year, now a whole new wonderful world has opened up to her! :

Her cheesy grin :)

Love those eyes!!

Posin' with her presents

Colton is always more than willing to open anyone's presents.

Modeling her new tutu & her wee li'l boots!
We love you so much, Kinners!  You've been such a joy & a blessing to all of our lives.  You can touch anyone's heart with your beautiful smile!

No comments: