Sunday, August 26, 2012

Colton-ator has turned 4!!

 Mr. C has turned 4 and he also got to have a party with friends this year.  I bet you have no idea what his theme was...it's really subtle :) 
Colton never ceases to amaze me.  He's such a strong, manly-boy, but he's my biggest cuddle bug.  He's very tender- hearted and continues to have such a great attitude when it comes to his dietary restrictions.  Possibly my favorite thing about Colton is his awesome sense of humor.  He truly cracks us all up, he's like a miniature Chris Farley (with much better moral character) in his mannerisms etc.
 With gluten-free cake, so far it seems you're a little limited in size and shape.  It's much denser, so you can usually only get one small round or maybe a small square pan, but for a spiderman head it worked great!
 I made some regular cupcakes for those that might not be brave enough to try the GF cake.
 Had to transform the house with a few spider webs etc.

 We played a musical chairs type game with a spiderweb spray-painted on the lawn
 Watch out!  Colton's got a weapon (everything is a weapon to Colton) and he let loose.
 
 
 The loot :)
 He thoroughly enjoyed all the great gifts his friends gave him!

 Here's the quieter, just-family celebration:
 
 These two really are great buddies.  They love to play together and apparently don't mind snuggling either.  These pictures melt my heart a little....


1 comment:

Jarad said...

Super cute cakes! You are so talented! I am so glad you are better at blogging than I am it is nice to see what your cute family is up to!