Thursday, January 10, 2013

August 2012- Back to School!

The end of summer brought the bitter sweet time of school starting again.  

Lexi sporting her new haircut as she enters 4th grade.
 It wasn't until I took this picture that I realized that both their first day of school outfits had electric guitars.  Random.
 Handsome Tyler on his way to second grade.

Colton started preschool the next week.  Doesn't he look bigger than that?

   Colton goes to Miss Marsha's preschool just like his brother and sister did.  She's so wonderful!
Some of his preschool group in circle time.


I spent the entire summer working on painting and refinishing furniture for the kids' rooms and painting their bedrooms.  I painted 2 desks, painted and upholstered 2 chairs, 1 huge dresser/ armoire and 2 bunk beds, 2 mirrors and countless frames.  It was a ton of work and I'm in no hurry to pick up a paint brush again for a long time, but I'm happy with the finished product.  Here's some of the girls room.

 


Some other cute moments.






Princesses in a tree

A pirate on his way to church



No comments: