Friday, January 11, 2013

October 2012

I realize this blog is almost entirely just for us as a way of family journaling, but maybe someone else out there might be interested.  I'm having issues with my pictures flipping and I can't get them to rotate back so you will all need to lay horizontally to read this :)

Another little known dream of Nathan's was to get a really nice Wyatt Earp type outfit for Halloween because he has an affinity for the Tombstone era.  He's been looking for a few years and this year he made it happen.  Here he is playing dress up.  I knew I kept that random handle-bar mustache for a reason. 


The kids school has their field day in October and this year Lexi has a teacher that really gets into it.  In fact he's a really amazing teacher and Lexi's grown a lot since being in his class.

Tyler the warrior

Here's a tiny example of some of our harvest from the green house.  Our tomatoes and carrots went nuts this year, finally!


The kids' school also put on a fall carnival this year and it was a huge success and really cold!




Ha!




McKinley and Colton went to a little Halloween party at a friend's house and paraded their costumes.

Check out the Cruella DeVille costume below.  So stinkin' cute!


I had to find a costume that went with Nate's cool Wyatt Earp outfit.  It was a challenge, but I got it done.  Not too shabby of a couple if I do say so myself.

Some of my best girl friends


Hermoine Granger





Happy Halloween (are you still lying horizontal??)


I love that they like each other!

No comments: