Friday, February 4, 2011

December 2010 review

 December was ,ofcourse, insanely busy like everyone else's.  Here was McKinley at 8 months beginning to stand while holding on to things.


Lexi was in a dance recital during December.  It's so fun because a few of her friends do it with her, especially her good friend Sierra.  They've been friends since they were toddlers.
Here they are in their tap/ Asain outfit.  This was taken during the dress rehearsal.  During the actual performance Lexi discovered, after we arrived, that she forgot her pants.  It was quite the adventure to say the least (I may have broken a few speed limits as I rushed back home with a couple minutes to spare).

 Their cute little ballet outfits.


Nate and I went to a fun Christmas/ birthday party...

Can you tell it was an ugly sweater party??
(I swear Nate's sweater seemed a lot uglier when I first bought it)


Before we left for Arizona we had a little Christmas of our own at home a couple days early.  This was Tyler's creative idea for a make-shift Santa costume.

Rudolph??

McKinley sporting her new gift from Grandma Lincoln- so stinkin' cute!

Here's Colton in what we thought would be one of his favorite presents, a Buzz costume.  You can see he lacked a bit of enthusiasm.


Can you believe all these kids come from just two familes?
Here's our kids with our dear friends the VanWagoners'.  My children have absolutely LOVED their kids.  We all spent a lot of time together, so you can imagine our sadness as they had to move away to Las Vegas just before Christmas.  We'll miss them so much, but hope they come back sometimes to visit :)


 This Buzz was a hit!!

Lovin' Christmas day with my family in Arizona...



 Gramma Suzie helping baby go through her stocking

One of the BEST presents Nate recieved;  My mom made him a big double fleece UofA blanket.  He snuggles up in it every night :)

 Looks like McKinley won over Uncle Aaron too!

For Christmas I really wanted to get the kids matching outfits while I still could.  I shopped for days at dozens of stores and this was the closest I could get.  My little handsome men.

We also got to visit with some great friends Nate & I have had for a LONG time.  Nate's been best buds with these guys since childhood.  I became friends with them closer to high school, actually before I was friends with Nate.  Now they awesome wives who we love too!  Anyway here's some of our offspring  (there's still a few missing -in bed & in utero :) ).  What I love about this group is that no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, it's like no time has passed (our kids all had a blast together too)!
I can't wait to get together again soon.


1 comment:

Heather B said...

Ahhh...feels good to catch up on the blog, doesn't it! It was so much fun to see you guys! Hope to see you again soon. Cute pic of the kids on the stairs!