Friday, February 4, 2011

Relaxing in January

I've finally caught up to 2011. Here are just a few fun pictures from January.


 See I'm putting McKinley to work already, good thing she loves the vacuum.


Hello, Blue eyes!!!

Wrestle time with daddy.  McKinley didn't want to be left out.


Colton with his lil' playgroup buddies Hyrum and Max.  These guys are so cute!

I mentioned in my previous post how hard it was for me to find matching or even coordinating Sunday outfits for Christmas.  It was near impossible for me.  Then we got to Arizona and lookie what Grandad picked out himself for the girls.... GREAT taste, Grandad!!

These were the outfits I was finally able to put together- from 3 different stores.  I love this picture- it'd be a lot sweeter though if I could get rid of the red-eye.  All our photo editing software is not working right now, so... imagine this without the demon eyes :)

No comments: